What ingredients does it contain?
There are animals that suffer more from digestive problems than others. These problems may be related to diet and other factors not associated with feeding. A poor digestion may be the cause or symptom of a more serious issue. Digestive problems may have effects on behavior.
The new Vetgastril® Plus Gel is a food supplement kibble with an improved composition that offers increased palatability in all target species, made of:
Hydrolyzed keratin and sodium alginate
Helps protect the gastric mucosa.
Hyaluronic acid presents viscoelastic, lubrication, and hydration
Properties that provide an adequate environment to epithelial cells, contributing, together with chondroitin sulfate, to their recovery.
Known for its antioxidant and wound-healing properties in epithelial cells
Which contributes to the preservation of the integrity and functionality of the digestive mucosa.
For which conditions is use recommended?
- Provides nutrients that contribute to the protection of the gastric and esophageal mucosa.
Which presentations are available?
Vetgastril® Plus Gel 20 mL
Box with 20 ml bottle with dosing syringe and insert.
Vetgastril® Plus Gel 50 mL
Box with 50 ml bottle with dosing syringe and insert.
Which mode of administration is recommended?
Shake before using.
Administer 1-2 hours before the regular meal. If preferred, administer in portions each 12 hours.
Animals should have permanent access to water.
- Up to 5 kg of body weight: 1 mL/day.
- From 5 kg of body weight: 2 mL/day.
- Up to 5 kg of body weight: 1 mL/day
- Between 5 and 10 kg of body weight: 2 mL/day.
- Between 10 and 15 kg of body weight: 3 mL/day.
- Between 15 and 20 kg of body weight: 4 mL/day.
- Between 20 and 25 kg of body weight: 5 mL/day.
Ferrets, Rodents and Birds:
- 0.2 mL/kg of body weight per day.
Species: cat, dog, ferret, rodent, bird
- No dyes