What ingredients does it contain?
Plasmoral® Immunity is the only food supplement based on:
A plasma protein complex rich in bioactive proteins, minerals and vitamins.
Vitamins B6, B12 and Biotin
In what situations is its use recommended?
Plasmoral® Immunity provides nutrients to help the immune system by helping to combat:
1. External aggressive agents.
2. Infectious processes of any nature, especially intracellular pathogens.
3. Stress, malnutrition.
4. Acquired immunosuppression:
- Prolonged use of potentially immunosuppressive drugs.
- Chemotherapy: before, during and after chemotherapy.
Also, especially in puppies:
- Helps to improve the symptoms of vaccines.
- Helps during pre- and post-vaccination periods
Which presentations are available?
Box with 60 tablets, en blisters. Blister pack with 10 tablets. Easily divisible tablets.
Which mode of use is recommended?
Cats: ½ tablet a day.
Dogs and puppies:
≤ 10 Kg: ½ tablet a day.
≥ 10 kg: 1 tablet for each 10 kg of weight per day.
More than 40 kg, a maximum of 4 tablets per day.
Palatable tablets. Can be chewed or crushed.
Target species: cat, dog
No chicken protein
Effectiveness demonstrated in a clinical study of Plasmoral®