What ingredients does it contain?
The kidneys’ inability to function adequately is mostly due to a prolonged, significant, and almost always progressive, loss of functional kidney tissue.
Quercitine and artichoque extract rich in resveratrol and cinarine
Which helps to nourish kidney cells.
Folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12
Helps normalize vitamin deficiencies.
Helps normalize kidney function.
Lemon pulp (provides quercetin), the leaves of Vitis vinifera (provides resveratrol) and artichoke extract (provides cynarine)
Helps nourish kidney cells.
In what situations is its use recommended?
- Provides nutrients that support kidney cells.
Which presentations are available?
Package with 60 tablets and insert.
Which mode of use is recommended?
- 0.5 tablet per day.
- Up to 10 kg of body weight: 0.5 tablet per day.
- Between 10 and 20 kg of body weight: 1 tablet per day.
- Between 20 and 30 kg of body weight: 1.5 tablets per day.
- From 30 kg of body weight: 2 tablets per day.
Administer together with food. If preferred, break and mix with the regular food.
Animals should have permanent access to water. Follow-up is recommended after 6 months of use.
Species: cat, dog
- No chicken proteins
- No dyes
- Easily divisible tablets