What ingredients does it contain?
Daforte® is a food supply based on Attapulgita, Enterococcus faecium, mannan-oligosaccharides, fructo-oligosaccharides, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and zinc. Nutrients that contribute on the normal functionality of the digestive tract
Helps in the absorption of fluids, toxins and microorganisms.
Helps to balance the intestinal flora.
Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisae) (MOS)
Contributes to the establishment of intestinal flora and improves stool consistency.
They contribute to the establishment of intestinal flora and improve stool consistency.
Helps to reduce the severity of diarrhea.
In what situations is its use recommended?
- Provides nutrients which help with intestinal transit.
Which presentations are available?
Daforte® 50 ml
Box containing a 50 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral suspension.
Daforte® 20 ml
Box containing a 20 ml bottle and a dosing syringe. Oral suspension.
Which mode of use is recommended?
- For kittens (up to 5 kg): 2 ml/day.
- For adult cats (5-10 kg): 4 ml/day
- For puppies (up to 5 kg): 2 ml/day
- For small dogs (5-10 kg): 4 ml/day
- For medium-sized dogs (10-20 kg): 8 ml/day
- For large dogs (from 20 kg): 10 ml/day.
Shake before using.